Pericleous Michail LLC is looking to recruit a legal secretary for full-time employment at its Limassol office. Hiring immediately.
- Performing receptionist duties, welcoming and greeting office visitors in person and communicating with clients and external associates in writing.
- Providing general administrative support to our lawyers and performing clerical duties, such as filing, photocopying and preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings and maintaining electronic calendars.
- Organizing and maintaining documents and matters electronically and on paper.
- Handling Court filings and filing documents before other public authorities.
- Ordering front office supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Motivated and responsible
- Computer literate, including in MS Office and Outlook
- Literate in Greek and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure
Considered an advantage
- University degree or college diploma
- Prior work experience in the position advertised
- Prior experience in legal practice management software and CRM software
Successful applicants will be called for an interview. All applications strictly confidential.